Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beef Enchiladas

For this recipe you could use either flour or corn tortillas. I was kind of in a hurry, so I just used flour. If you choose to use corn, I reccomend frying them in oil first.

What you'll need....

1lb ground beed
1 small onion, chopped
1 can of chopped, black olives
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of Enchilada sauce
8 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese
6-8 flour tortillas

How to do it....

Brown the meat and sautee the onions with it. Once that is done, add the olives and let it heat. Then add 3/4 of the cheese and let it melt. Mix it all together.






Fill the tortillas with the meat mixture and roll them up. Place them in a baking pan. Combine the cream of mushroom soup and the Enchilada sauce and pour over top. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.




I served this with Mexican rice (I'll share that recipe later), and refried beans. Yum!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment