Thursday, August 26, 2010

Guacamole

Guacamole is one of our favorites around here. It works well as a side dish, an appetizer, or just a snack. It's also very easy to make! I don't really measure anything when I make guacamole and I add and take out ingredients all the time. This is the basic recipe I use though, but you can definitely add other things or take out the things you don't like.

What You'll Need....

Roma Tomatos
One Onion
Avocados
Fresh Cilantro
Jalapeno (optional)
Limes
Salt

How to Make It....

I usually use 1-2 roma tomatos, diced. About half or less of an onion, diced. Add cilantro and salt to taste. We usually eat ours with jalapeno, but like I said - it's optional. I usually use about 2 avacados (usually 1 per person), smash them up and mix the other ingredients in. Add in lime juice to taste, I usually use about 2 limes because I like a lot of lime flavor in mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment